Color: Stainless Steel
- Features high, straight sides to assist with stirring a smaller surface area to hold heat and limit evaporation - perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven and broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: When it comes to making sauce, gravy, or other liquidy foods, the saucepan is your go-to. Its high, straight sides lend itself well for frequent stirring or whisking that comes with making sauces, limiting spilling. And the smaller surface area holds heat well and limits evaporation. As part of our D3 Collection, this Saucepan features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 1 quart in size, it’s just right for personal, delicious sauces. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Comes with a flat, stainless-steel lid to lock in moisture. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 6.9 x 4.1 inches