Color: Stainless Steel,Silver
- Features deep dimensions for unparalleled versatility (braising, stewing, browning, or slow cooking) plus a domed lid to retain moisture
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lid to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven and broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: A Dutch Oven, or what the French call une cocotte, is probably the most competent cookware piece in the kitchen. It’s deep enough to braise, stew, or slow cook from the stovetop to the oven. As part of our D3 Collection, this Dutch Oven features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 5.5 quarts, it’s the perfect size for making a hearty meal for a group. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.8 x 7.5 inches