- 2 Qt. saucier with shallow sides and wide mouth - perfect for making sauces or risottos
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA
Details: A saucier’s shallow dimensions come in handy when you’re making mashed potatoes or other creamy foods that require lots of stirring or whisking. That was the thinking behind the design for this Saucier. Like its big brother the sauce pan, it has a wide mouth that helps reduce liquids and thicken sauces. As part of our Copper Core collection, this saucier features a thick copper core, 2 layers of aluminum, and 2 layers of stainless steel. This unique construction makes it ultra-responsive to heat, disperses heat evenly, and creates unmatched, long-lasting durability. For an added touch of elegance, it has a polished surface with a starburst finish and a cutout that shows off that lustrous copper. At 2 quarts, you can make enough sauce for all your pasta and have plenty to spare. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 12.6 x 7.3 inches