- Features deep dimensions for unparalleled versatility (braising, stewing, browning, or slow cooking) plus a domed lid to retain moisture
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for warp-free durability and supremely even heating that eliminates hotspots
- For an added touch of refinement, it features a beautiful and easy to maintain brushed finish and fitted, stainless-steel lids
- Compatible with all cooktops and optimized performance for induction tops - also oven and broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles, designed a comfortable grip and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets, and flared rims for drip-free pouring
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: A Dutch Oven, or what the French call une cocotte, is probably the most competent cookware piece in the kitchen. It’s deep enough to braise, stew, or slow cook from the stovetop to the oven. As part of our D5 Stainless Collection, this Saucepan is made with our patented process that bonds 3 layers of stainless steel with 2 layers of aluminum. It distributes heat more evenly and slowly, eliminating hotspots, so your food doesn’t stick or burn. For an added touch of style, it has a timeless brushed finish that adds a bit of texture and refinement to your kitchen and is easier to clean. At 3 quarts in size, it’s just right for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 12.0 x 6.9 inches