- 2-quart saucier with shallow sides and wide mouth - perfect for making sauces or risottos
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base;
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA
Details: A saucier’s shallow dimensions come in handy when you’re making mashed potatoes or other creamy foods that require lots of stirring or whisking. That was the thought behind the design for this Saucier. Like its big brother the sauce pan, it has a wide mouth that helps reduce liquids and thicken sauces. As part of our D3 Collection, this Saucier features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 2 quarts, you can make enough sauce for all your pasta and have plenty to spare. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 13.9 x 5.4 inches