- 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts
- The saucepan’s unique glass lid has a deep rim with straining holes for draining liquids and still locks in heat and moisture during cooking
- The heavy-duty hard-anodized construction features convenient pour spouts and promotes even and efficient heating
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The saucepan's Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Details: The durable, distinctive Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts lets home chefs quickly strain liquids from boiled foods and other kinds of cooking without reaching for a colander. The saucepan's break-resistant glass lid features an extra-deep stainless steel rim with two sets of straining holes that align with the handy pour spouts. This convenient feature makes it easy to strain out water and other cooking liquids after parboiling fresh fava beans from the farmer's market or poaching plums in red wine for a home-made fruit compote. The pan's generous capacity is ideal for making a large batch of homemade vanilla-bean-infused almond milk, and more. Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating with each use, and the sleek and modern bronze nonstick exterior adds a timeless touch of style to any kitchen décor. The interior features premium-quality nonstick in a rich, coordinating color that is long lasting, metal utensil safe and easy to clean. The Anolon SureGrip handles are dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable, confident grasp. Oven safe to 400°F, the saucepan is the perfect complement to the other pieces in the Anolon Advanced cookware collections.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 8.2 x 7.7 inches