Color: Bronze Brown
- The straining saucepan features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for even and efficient heating and includes a special shatter-resistant glass lid
- Holes in the saucepan lid's rim align with pan sides to seal heat and moisture in, and with convenient pour spouts to drain off cooking liquids
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The saucepan's Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime Warranty –and this ingenious straining saucepan partners beautifully with other durable, distinctive Anolon Advanced Bronze cookware
Details: Functional and stylish, the elegant Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts lets home chefs quickly strain liquids from locally sourced foods and more without reaching for a colander. A break-resistant glass lid features an extra-deep rim with convenient straining holes; aligned with the convenient pour spout, the lid makes it easy to strain out water after parboiling garden-fresh string beans and more. Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating with each use and the sleek and modern bronze nonstick exterior adds a timeless touch of style to any kitchen decor. The interior features long lasting restaurant-quality DuPont Autograph 2 nonstick that is metal utensil safe, PFOA-free and easy to clean. The color-coordinated Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp. Oven safe to 400, the straining saucepan it's the perfect complement to the other pieces in the Anolon Advanced collections.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 8.8 x 7.9 inches