Brand: Backcountry Iron
- Cast iron has superior heat retention for even cooking, restaurant quality searing and comes pre-seasoned for teflon like non-stick cooking surface when used with a thin layer of oil. It's also ridiculously strong and rugged.
- Use with confidence on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, induction, oven, broiler, grill and even the camp, a campfire, or the fire pit.
- Your wok can rust so keep it out of the dishwasher, do not soak and dry immediately after cleaning. Use warm water, scrape any stuck bits with a spoon, a little elbow grease with a rag and finish with a paper towel. Lightly polish with a stainless steel chainmail scrubber for a smooth patina.
- Proudly designed in the USA, pre-seasoned with our proprietary oil blend, cast from the finest virgin ore and built to last for generations to come.
- Compare to LODGE CAST IRON AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1896 and Utopia Kitchen. Support small American business and save!
Details: BackCountry Iron's Cast Iron 14" Pre-Seasoned Wok is rugged, hand-made using a proprietary metallurgical alloy, and is seasoned using our company's blend of the finest food grade oils available to ensure you've got the best quality skillet on the market. We take pride in our products and focus on quality and craftsmanship before all else. You'll find that your foods sear evenly and your foods cook with more consistency than with other cast iron dutch ovens, skillets, and kitchenware, and other products. If you look closely at the surface of the pan, you'll find that the surface is comprised of iron micro-globuals, a technological improvement invented in-house to ensure that the seasoning on your pan adheres easily and quickly. This pan is great for high heat and dual oven/stove techniques, and is also great for cooking: Meats Vegetables Fish Desserts Cornbread Casseroles Stir Frys You'll find more passion for cooking and better flavors in your food!
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 15.2 x 5.3 inches