Bodum BISTRO Burr Coffee Grinder, Black
- The Bistro Burr Grinder consistently crushes beans between stainless steel conical burrs. This process also preserves the bean’s intrinsic flavor and aroma better than a blade grinder.
- Push button, pre-set timer allows users to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste.
- 12 Adjustable grind settings allow users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease.
- Equipped with a friction clutch, which protects the grinding gear by the presence of small stones.
- Dishwasher-Safe Borosilicate glass catcher with grip reduces static cling of coffee grounds.
- Holds up to 7.75 Ounces of Coffee Beans.
Details: The BISTRO Electric Burr Grinder crushes the coffee beans between conical burrs rather than chopping them, preventing the coffee from losing its characteristic taste and aroma. By twisting the upper bean container, the variable grind settings can be adjusted from a coarse French press setting all the way down to a fine ground for espresso, depending on the brewing method or personal taste. The BISTRO Electric Burr Grinder comes with an attractive, static-free borosilicate glass PRESSO container that conveniently sits within the base of the unit to collect ground coffee during use and also features a non-slip silicone band for secure handling.The BISTRO Electric Burr Grinder is made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, rubber and silicone.
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.1 x 6.9 inches