JUJU Coffee Beans Sampler Pack
- Regular price
- $19.90 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.90 USD
- Unit price
- ✔ Guaranteed freshness - Every coffee we ship is FRESH! This mean your cup is always filled with rich, delicious flavor.
- ✔ Specialty coffee only - We bring you only the best, we work with the best green coffee suppliers in the world to ensure you get only the best.
- ✔ Keep calm with 100% satisfaction guaranteed - At JUJU Coffee Society we care about our customers' satisfaction, that’s why we offer a generous 60-day return policy just for trying our coffee.
- ✔ Try them all - Our variety pack include 5 different blends or singles, We ship every time different coffee.
- ✔ Selection - Coffee may vary, We roast to order every day new coffee, So you will get every time you purchase our product different coffee
Details: Our Sampler pack include 5 different coffee, Depend on the day you purchase, We roast every day 5 different coffee and we ship only fresh Delicious Coffee. Some of the blends you will get in your sampler pack are: JUJU ALL DAY - Our medium JUJU All Day roast is ideal for any time you feel like a fresh cup. The All Day blend offers a smooth and balanced small-batch roast that ensures every bean tastes exactly the same. We use unique preparation processes to offer a more well-rounded flavor that includes notes of sugar palms and honeysuckle. JUJU'S ESPRESSO - JUJU’s espresso blend is for the adventurous coffee drinker. Our bold and full-bodied blend is best when used in 8 ounce or 16 gram brews. For our espresso blend, we select a combination of Arabica beans only from high altitude (above 1500M). EXTRA JUJU - Not your beginner’s cup of joe, Extra JUJU is our most robust coffee. Our unique roasting process— uses warm air circulation instead of fire – so the only thing that’s “fire” is the flavor profile. ETHIOPIA SIDAMO - A fine balance of robust body and delicate acidity the flavors that range from floral to sweet citrus. From the Sidamo region, this coffee will make you feel as productive as the province its beans are grown in. BURUNDI – KAYANZA/NGOZI - Farmed by women and perfect for everyone. Not only does our Burundi blend taste great, it does good. We support gender equity and empowerment of women by supporting [cause or nonprofit partner and a short description]. High-grade Kenyan coffee beans are hand-picked, washed, and sun dried to create a distinct, full-bodied taste with tones of fruit and berry. COSTA RICA TARRAZU - Our Tarrazú beans offer a full-bodied and well-rounded cup in every brew. Grown in the highlands of Costa Rica’s Southern Pacific recgion, Tarrazú beans benefit from the area’s mineral-rich volcanic soild. The result is a sweet and complex aroma to go with a pleasantly acidic and smooth aftertaste alongside notes of rich chocolate truffle.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.6 x 2.8 inches