Brand: COOKER KING
- 【Super Non-Stick Coating】Cooker King non-stick crepe pan use 3layers non-stick coating both outside and inside. The anti-scratch layer of the crepe pan has superior wear resistance performance. It use 100%PFOA American nonstick coating-whitford,safe and no toxin. Please The suitable cooking temperature range is 356 °F-428 °F.
- 【Evenly Heated, All Stoves Suitable】 The bottom of this non-stick crepe pan is made of composite materials, which can be heated uniformly, with less oil and energy saving. Please put this cooking pan in the middle of the heat source area for induction. Moderate weight and thickness, compatible with electric stove, induction cooker, gas stove, etc.
- 【Easy Maintainence】Cooking with less oil can make the diet healthy and can help you solve the sticky pan and difficult to remove problems. Just use a soft sponge or rag, and then add a neutral detergent to easily remove oil stains. It is best not to use a steel ball to clean the non-stick pan to avoid damaging its surface and coating. Remember to put the pan in a dry and cool place after cleaning.Use wood or silicon frying shovel to extend using time.
- 【Professional Kitchenware & Reliable Service】Cooker King non-stick cookware is manufactured according to strict quality standards, elegantly designed to provide you with superior-quality and practical kitchen utensils. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact our after-sales service center. We will provide professional solutions for you.
- 【PANCAKE MULTI-PURPOSE PAN】For Pizza, Tortillas, Pancakes, Omelets & Crepes, also can use it for fry eggs,griddle,
Details: Cooker King Non-stick Crepe Pan Flat Suit for Gas and Induction Stove
Non-stick pan maintenance:
1. Before use, clean the pot (boiled water only), then smear the pot with cooking oil (without heating), leave it for 10 minutes to use
2. Be sure to use silicone spatula, wooden spatula or nylon spatula when cooking, do not use metal spatula, otherwise, it will cause irreversible damage to the non-stick pan. Shovel food
3. The non-stick cooker of COOKER KING is heated evenly due to its fast thermal conductivity. It can reach a suitable cooking temperature by using a small or medium fire. If you use a large fire, try to control it within 220 degrees (not dry)
4. Non-stick pans must be oiled in a cold pan (first put oil-fire-serve), remember not to dry the pan
5. Avoid cooking crab, clams or food with sharp bones as much as possible. It is recommended to use an iron pan for such food
6. The pot will be very hot after use, it is best not to wash it directly with cold water, wait for the pot to cool down slightly or wash it in warm water
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 10.0 x 2.0 inches