- Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tight-fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish
- Constructed to Last: Lifetime Warranty Features: Induction-ready|Mirror finish. Classic looks professional performance.|Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.|Flavor Lock Lid: Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor react with food or alter flavors|Measurement markings for ease of use|Drip-Free Pouring|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty
Release Date: 01-03-2003
Details: Product Description 6-quart stockpot Bringing the Good Life Home Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available, to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques. Designed to last a lifetime, Cuisinart cookware makes family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure. Savor the good life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless is an investment that will prove its worth every time you use it. Exclusively designed aluminum encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere. When properly cared for, your Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware will give countless years of service and pleasure. Follow the use and care suggestions in this leaflet to preserve and maintain the cookware's original beauty. 12-quart stockpot Whether you're a serious gourmet, a regular entertainer, or cooking for the family, round out a cookware assortment with any or all of Cuisinart's various-sized stockpots. The 6-quart model is perfect for everyday family cooking and the 12-quart is excellent for preparing recipes for a crowd. Product Features Unsurpassed Heat Distribution Pure aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots. The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking Cast stainless steel Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Superior Cooking Surface Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors. Perfect Balance Riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, are professionally riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance. Flavor Lock Lid Tight-fitting stainless steel lids fit tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients. Wide, easy grip handles. Drip-Free Pouring Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy. Versatile Performance Oven safe to 500°F. Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy food storage. Dishwasher Safe Brilliant stainless steel comes out of the dishwasher looking like new. Amazon.com Cooks shopping for a midweight stainless-steel sauce pot at a mid-range price may well have found their match with this multi-functional pot from Cuisinart. The gleaming 6-quart pot is equipped to handle the most frequent cooking tasks such as simmering soups and boiling pasta. Like all of Cuisinart's Chef's Classic cookware, this pot is made of stainless steel that has been polished to a brilliant mirror finish and that won't react to acidic foods. An inner core of aluminum ensures that foods heat quickly and evenly. The stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop and the matching mirror-polished stainless-steel lid has a dripless rim for easy pouring. All cookware in Cuisinart's Chef's Classic line is oven-safe up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 10.3 x 6.0 inches