- Pinguino EX Series 3-in-1 technology includes air conditioning, dehumidifying and fan only function
- 14,000 BTU cooling ASHRAE Standard / 6,800 BTU cooling DOE Standard
- Cools and dehumidifies a room up to 600 square feet
- 3 modes, 3 fan speeds, and 24-hour on/off timer
- Integrated front-facing control panel and remote control with on-board storage
- Easy-access washable filter removes large particles from the air
Details: The PACEX140ES De’Longhi Pinguino Deluxe Portable Air Conditioner is the smart way to stay cool while saving energy. Portable but powerful, this 3-in-1 unit can be used in rooms up to 600 square feet and features cooling, dehumidifying and a fan. It’s also equipped with a Bio Silver Filter to help prevent the growth of mold and mildew on the filter and reduce odors. The PACEX140ES also provides motorized airflow control for custom comfort. Unlike window units, the De’Longhi Pinguino Deluxe Portable Air Conditioner is easy to set up and move around on its caster wheels, letting you cool only the room you’re in so you can raise your household thermostat and lower your utility bills. Plus, its no-drip technology automatically recycles condensation within the unit, helping to prevent any leaks. Control your unit with the full-function remote or the Sensor Touch panel, with an easy-to-see, front-facing display.
Package Dimensions: 34.2 x 20.1 x 18.3 inches