Color: Polished Aluminum
- Steel Burrs - Strong like Zeus himself, the wide, aggressively cut burrs made short work of any blend we ran through them.
- Volumetric Programming - Dial-in your perfect single or double dose for extra consistency.
- Hopper Door - A sliding door closes off the hopper for easy removal and burr maintenance.
- Stepless - Infinite grind settings mean you can find just-right consistency.
- Bottom Burr Adjust - Makes it easy to get into the burrs for cleaning while still remaining close to your last grind setting.
Details: The Eureka Olympus 75E Hi-speed has pulled out every stop to live up to its Grecian namesake. The titanic design begins with a towering footprint and a 3.5-pound bean capacity (though smaller hoppers are available). State-of-the-art 75 millimeter flat burrs in hardened steel pulverize beans at speeds impressive even against grinders double its price. Eureka has kept their standard one- and two-cup volumetric dosing controls and stepless adjustment dial for straightforward operation suited for the busiest cafe environments. The power-geared design is rounded out with subtle niceties like an adjustable portafilter holder and an anti-static coating for easy cleanup.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 16.0 x 14.0 inches