Brand: Liang baobao
Color: Blue white
- Chinese Traditional Kung Fu Sancai cover Bowl Tea Set cups Saucer with Lid, 200ml large capacity teacups.
- Gaiwan be made of Jingdezhen Porcelain,glazed smooth finished.Unique natural milk white, beautiful and generous.Hand-painted colored flowers and plants on a blue glaze.Practical, elegant and beautiful and so on.
- It can be used as a teacup alone or as a kung fu tea set.Simple and stylish, easy to learn and used.Heat resistant,at 180℃ and -20℃ water cold heat exchange, not crack.Can be used in microwave and Dishwasher.Environmentally friendly materials use health and hygiene.
- These cup gaiwan are perfect for cappuccino, latte, espresso, macchiato, tea, juice, iced beverages, or smoothies.
- Exquisite handiwork.meticulous.Does not absorb odor' and has fast heat conduction. A good gift for a friend or family who is lover of tea.
Details: Gaiwan size:cup diameter 10cm,total hight 9.4cm Gaiwan capacity:200ml(6.7oz) materials: Environmentally friendly porcelain.natural clay, Does not contain lead, mercury and other chemicals .high temperature firing. Widely used: suitable for brewing flower tea. Green tea (Tie Guanyin). Oolong tea.pu-er tea , black tea, white tea, yellow tea etc all kinds of loose tea. Package includes: 1* Lid 1* Cup 1* Saucer The Gaiwan is a traditional Chinese tea set with a lid on top, a tray on the bottom, and a bowl in the middle.Also known as "Sancai bowl", "Sancai Cup",The tea cover represents the sky, the saucer represents the earth, and the tea bowl represents human beings, implying that the heaven, the earth, and the earth are in harmony. The Gaiwan used to brew tea, which used to brew tea and Tieguanyin in the past.There are no restrictions now. The Gaiwan can be used as Kung Fu tea tool when it is used. Or everyone can use a set of Gaiwan to drink tea directly as a cup.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.7 x 3.5 inches