- The product includes a 3.38oz tea Gaiwan, three 1-1.69oz cups, a 4.39oz fair cup.
- The porcelain is high-fired Jingdezhen Tianbai ( Chinese: 甜白 ) porcelain that is thin with good translucency.
- Tianbai is a rich white porcelain glaze created during the Ming Dynasty YongLe Period (AD1403 – 1424).
- The porcelain was shaped using a mould, then finished by hand, this craft is known as "half-handmade".This is the perfect tea set for tealovers who wants high quality porcelain without added decoration.
- It also comes with a double-layer anti-collision cloth bag that is compact in size and can be carried easily while outside. Perfect for office or home、outdoor、travel use.
About Jingdezhen porcelain
Jingdezhen porcelain (Chinese: 景德镇陶瓷) is Chinese porcelain produced in or near Jingdezhen in southern China. Jingdezhen may have produced pottery as early as the sixth century CE. By the 14th century it had become the largest centre of production of Chinese porcelain, which it has remained, increasing its dominance in subsequent centuries.
From the Ming period onwards, official kilns in Jingdezhen were controlled by the emperor, making imperial porcelain in large quantity for the court and the emperor to give as gifts.
It has produced a great variety of pottery and porcelain, for the Chinese market and as Chinese export porcelain.European visitors to Istanbul in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries are recorded as having purchased Chinese porcelain there.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.9 x 4.2 inches