- Chinese kung fu tea set San Cai gai wan:-Tea bowl,tray with Lid kits Blue and white Porcelain small tureen;
- Excellent design:The white glaze in the cup, draw clouds outside the cup, the color contrast is bright. Drawing clouds, meaning auspicious, festive, happy.
- Holding the cup feeling is strong, and your lips is slippery feel,Does not absorb odor' and has fast heat conduction.
- Widely used: suitable for brewing flower tea. Green tea (Tie Guanyin). Oolong tea.pu-er tea , black tea, white tea, yellow tea ;
- Environmentally friendly materials use health and hygiene.microwave dishwasher Safe;
Details: Features: Simple and stylish, easy to learn and used; Does not absorb odor' and has fast heat conduction. Practical, elegant and beautiful and so on. Environmentally friendly materials use health and hygiene Heat resistant ; Microwave & Dishwasher Safe Specification cup size: 9.5cm (diameter)*5.2cm (height) Saucer diameter: 9.5cm iteam Use capacity: 120ml; iteam Full capacity: 150ml. iteam hight:8.0cm iteam weight:180g Suitable for the crowd :all Package includes: 1* Lid+1* Cup+1* Saucer The Gaiwan is a traditional Chinese tea set with a lid on top, a tray on the bottom, and a bowl in the middle.Also known as "Sancai bowl", "Sancai Cup",The tea cover represents the sky, the saucer represents the earth, and the tea bowl represents human beings, implying that the heaven, the earth, and the earth are in harmony.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.4 x 3.7 inches