- The gaiwan produced at the famous porcelain-producing town of Jingdezhen and bears its distinctive marking.
- A beautifully designed and hand-crafted vessel that may be used to brew and to serve tea.
- Material quality: Porcelain
- Shape—simple and exquisite, pure and substantial
- Being polished again and again, coming up with excellent product finally
Details: The standard size Gaiwan to brew Oolong, black,green,white tea sometimes flower buds tea as well. This type of Gaiwan is not thick at the body edge, so it is very easy to get hold of Gaiwan to pour out tea liquid and wont hurt your hands. Three parts are composed of this Gaiwan: lid, cup and plate. Tea can be drunk directly from the gaiwan, Or you can pour to the tea cups for your family and friendes.the lid used both to keep the tea warm and as a strainer to block the tea leaves from consumption About:130ml-150ml
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches