Brand: McCormick Gourmet
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Poppy Seed adds nutty flavor and subtle crunch
- Our carefully sourced poppy seed is certified Organic and non GMO
- Great for baking recipes: rolls, bagels, pastries, cookies, muffins & cakes
- Whisk into dressings for fruit salad or coleslaw
- Toss with noodles or vegetables
Details: Native to the Mediterranean area, the poppy plant produces tiny slate-blue seeds in the seed pod once the flowers fade. These delicate seeds are enjoyed in baked goods and confections around the world. At McCormick, our carefully sourced poppy seeds are certified organic and non GMO. Their appealing color and texture are perfect for sprinkling on rolls, bagels and breads. They add mild nutty flavor and subtle crunch to muffins, cakes and cookies. Poppy seeds add a pop of color when added to fruit salad and coleslaw or tossed with noodles or vegetables. In Eastern European cooking, ground or whole poppy seeds are sweetened to use as a filling for pastries or formed into candy. Refrigerate or freeze your jar of poppy seeds to keep them fresh.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches