Brand: FRESH ROASTED COFFEE LLC FRESHROASTEDCOFFEE.COM
- Perfect for at-home coffee roasters.
- High-quality raw unroasted coffee beans.
- ALL Fresh Roasted Coffee Is Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Packaged in USA.
- 5 lb. Bag
- Packaging may vary while we transition to our new design.
Details: Fresh Roasted Coffee Peruvian Organic UNROASTED Coffee Beans
Cupping Notes: Warm Cinnamon, Caramel, Orange
Cooperativa de Servicios Multiples Sol y Caf̩é Ltda (Coop Sol y Caf̩e) was established in March of 2008 to unite over 1,000 farmers. This included rice and cacao producers. The co-op was originally formed to collectively make agronomic and economic decisions. One of their objectives was to protect the environment, and to help communities and their families to develop and progress. They continue to work towards the sustainability of their crops and development for the future by maintaining the Organic and Fair Trade certifications.
- Location: In the mountainous region of Cajamarca, in the provinces of Jaen and San Igancaio
- Altitude: 2,952 - 6,561 Feet (900 - 2,000 Meters)
- Process: Fully Washed
- Harvest: June - November
- Export: July - November
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet - consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Home Roasting. We do not recommend consuming raw coffee beans.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% UNROASTED Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.0 x 3.5 inches