Brand: Volcanica Coffee
- 16 oz of gourmet, Guatemalan whole coffee beans from Antigua, Guatemala that provide a rich, full bodied taste with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma - the perfect roast for any morning.
- This single origin, whole bean brew is from the Santa Barbara Estate in Antigua, Guatemala, comfortably located between two Caribbean volcanoes in the high altitudes in which coffee thrives.
- The young volcanic soil found in this area is nutrient-rich and fresh, the ideal growing place for gourmet, small batch coffee.
- Brew a pot of this medium roast coffee for a remarkable taste distinguishable by its heavy body, a lively cup with subtle smoky-spicy overtones with a superb, sweet finish
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Details: Guatemala Antigua Coffee beans are grown in the Antigua district at high altitudes in rich volcanic soil. These Guatemalan coffee beans are distinguishable by its heavy body, lively cup and subtle smoky spicy overtones. Experience the intensity of this fantastic coffee Single Origin Coffee from the Santa Barbara Estate these Guatemalan Coffee beans are rich full bodied coffee with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma. Distinguishable by its heavy body, and lively cup with subtle smoky spicy overtones with a superb sweet finish. Grown in the Antigua Coffee district at high altitudes (5,000 - 6,000 feet) in rich, volcanic soil, this coffee. Volcanica Coffee is a specialty importer and retailer of exotic gourmet coffee beans that is committed to offering only the finest quality coffee from volcanic regions around the world that are wonderfully exotic and remarkable in taste. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.8 x 2.5 inches