- Organic Japanese Green Tea. Exceptional Traditional Gyokuro Tea. Luxurious Loose Tea. Antioxidant Rich. Umami. Beautifying, Slimming, Detox Tea.
- Yame Gyokuro Grade 1 is the highest quality shade grown Gyokuro from Yame, Japan.
- All Natural. Our Yame Gyokuro Japanese green tea is organically grown, is unflavored and does not have any fillers.
- Yame Gyokuro Grade 1 produces a tea liquor that is a beautiful shade of green; the flavor is uniquely sweet and delicate, without any astringency.
- Studies have shown that green tea lowers bad cholesterol and helps burn fat in the body.
Details: Yame Gyokuro is a high quality first-flush gyokuro grown in Yame, Japan. This Yame Gyokuro is treated as a luxury for a special occasion since it is rare and expensive. Tea grown for competition has to be best of the best, a lot of work is poured into small amounts of tea and the result is often extraordinary. The result of this work for this tea is an amazing deep, mellow and smooth flavor. Three weeks before harvesting trees are covered traditionally by special bamboo tents. Shading creates a unique smell to the leaves and the unique taste of the liquor, which is naturally more sweet, mellow and has rich and complex flavors that meld together beautifully. This high quality Yame Gyokuro is treated as a luxury for a special occasion because of its rarity and extraordinary taste, aroma and complex characteristics. This is not your every day tea but a tea that should be celebrated with.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.0 x 2.0 inches