Brand: City to Cottage
- ❤️ COMES WITH FREE DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE E-BOOK!!! ❤️ - The teapot is constructed entirely from clay painted with a durable glaze, as are the matching milk jug and sugar pot - this traditional teapot has no internal holes to block tea leaves - use it either with tea strainer or use your favourite green tea, assam, earl grey or oolong tea bags instead.
- A VERY competitive price and you have the option of buying matching pieces: tea cups and mugs, egg cups, salt and pepper shakers, bowls, dinner plates, side plates, cappuccino cups, latte mugs and more to start your polka dot collection This polka dot tea set has unfailingly good reviews and it certainly doesn't disappoint. It will hold enough for 2-3 tea cups, mugs.
- Every single piece is individually HANDMADE and HAND-PAINTED by caring hands to assure your high quality and luxurious dining experience with your family or friends.
- Our range are MICROWAVE and DISHWASHER SAFE meaning less time cleaning in the kitchen more time relaxing and having fun.
- Dimensions: TEAPOT: Height 5.9inch/15cm Diameter 5.1inch/13cm Diameter with handle 7.9inch/20cm Volume 26oz/75cl MILK JUG: Height 3.5inch/9cm Diameter 3inch/7.5cm Diameter with handle 4inch/10.5 cm Volume 5.3oz/15cl SUGAR BOWL: Height 4inch/10.5 cm Diameter 4inch/10.5 cm Volume 10oz/30cl
Details: Simple but impressive reasons to buy this product: Most certainly a perfect birthday present, christmas gift or anniversary surprise: City to Cottage’s unique, vintage, french style parisian porcelain ceramic tea sets provide you with the foolproof idea when you just don’t know what to get for your friend’s retirement party, your niece’s engagement party or your mother’s birthday. Manufactured, handmade and hand glazed in Europe, this tea set has an inexpensive, affordable price point but an amazingly fresh, quality style. At the moment you lift any of our products you can just tell that we have not compromised on quality. Catering to the whole family, our tea sets include a tea pot that has a classic design and it holds 750 ml of fluid, enough for 2-3 standard sized mugs of tea and pours brilliantly without dripping - no more hard-to-remove tea stains on your tablecloth! The handle is a good size for picking up easily, a full pot isn't overly heavy to lift and the spout pours without any drips or dribbles. A milk jug accompanies the pot - it is what you would consider decent sized, so if you are expecting a more standard sized creamer, look no further! You can also use the jug for serving the sauce with fish or serving gravy on a roast dinner. Finally, a beautiful sugar bowl that comes is the perfect size, with cute design and incredible value for money that in itself would also make a sweet Valentine’s gift - pun intended!