Brand: HIC Harold Import Co.
- HIC’s Souffle Ramekin for baking and serving souffles, appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and single-serving recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; durable; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit)
- Specially designed for oven and broiler; beautifully fluted edges bake decorative souffle, cheese or egg dishes, baked mac and cheese, even desserts
- Serve garnish, condiments, and seasonings alongside entrees, even dipping sauce, sour cream, olives, taco toppings, and more
- Durable, versatile, complements any decor; microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Release Date: 22-10-2004
Details: HIC’s Porcelain Souffles are versatile baking dishes for making and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, and desserts. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler with beautifully fluted edges, they’re perfect for making decorative souffle, baked mac and cheese and quiche, even desserts, like peach cobbler, bread pudding and ice cream. They double nicely as serving dishes for garnishes, condiments, and seasonings, or dipping sauce, sour cream, olives, taco toppings, and so much more. HIC’s Souffles perform beautifully at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer and won’t transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. These souffles are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.5 x 3.7 inches