Sourwood Honey Pure Natural Raw Honey Kosher
Brand: Winter Park Honey
- Raw Sourwood honey straight from the comb.
- Unheated, all natural, unfiltered honey from Georgia.
- Sourwood honey is harvested in the late summer. The bloom is short and easy to miss.
- Sourwood honey is often said to be the best honey in the world.
- Raw sourwood honey typically stays in liquid form and will not granulate
Details: Sourwood Honey is made by the bees from Sourwood blossom nectar. Good Sourwood Honey can only be made with trees that bloom above 1000 ft. in the mountains of Georgia and Tennessee. Typically, Sourwood Honey does not granulate. All honey harvests vary from year to year. This year sourwood was a bit darker than last year, but it tastes great! About Winter Park Honey Winter Park Honey is a small family owned honey company dedicated to helping bees create the finest honey possible. We keep bees throughout Central Florida and, during the summer, we keep bees near Winter Park, Colorado also. We are committed to providing our customers many gourmet, varietal honeys in the most natural state possible. All our honey comes to you straight from the comb to the bottle. We always win first place in honey taste contests. Check out additional Amazon listings for Fireweed Honey, Basswood Honey, Raspberry Honey, Orange Blossom Honey, Goldenrod / Aster Honey, Tupelo Honey, Sourwood Honey, Palmetto Honey, Galberry, Honey, Avocado, Honey, Key Lime Honey, Lavender Honey and more.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.9 x 1.5 inches