- Capacity: 1.69oz; Dimension: height: 1.18in, upper (opening) diameter: 2.55in
- The product includes six tea cups.
- Packaged in a sturdy box for safe shipping and delivery.
- The patterns were hand-painted by the craftsman and they were crafted using an underglaze process.
- These patterns shows the blooming process of lotus flowers.
Details: About Jingdezhen porcelain Jingdezhen porcelain (Chinese: 景德镇陶瓷) is Chinese porcelain produced in or near Jingdezhen in southern China. Jingdezhen may have produced pottery as early as the sixth century CE. By the 14th century it had become the largest centre of production of Chinese porcelain, which it has remained, increasing its dominance in subsequent centuries. From the Ming period onwards, official kilns in Jingdezhen were controlled by the emperor, making imperial porcelain in large quantity for the court and the emperor to give as gifts. It has produced a great variety of pottery and porcelain, for the Chinese market and as Chinese export porcelain.European visitors to Istanbul in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries are recorded as having purchased Chinese porcelain there.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.0 x 3.2 inches