- This product has a thick consistency (similar to molasses); shelf life: 3 years.
- Ideal for recipes in which you want to add the visual flair of vanilla bean specks.
- Kosher Certified, Gluten-Free Certified, All-Natural, Allergen-Free, GMO-Free
- Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Beans, Gum Tragacanth (a natural thickener)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean paste = 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract = 1 whole vanilla bean = 1 Tbsp. vanilla powder
Release Date: 06-11-2013
Details: At Nielsen-Massey Vanillas, we've been crafting the world’s finest pure and natural vanilla products since 1907. Our focus on quality begins by sourcing beans from our network of trusted suppliers in the world’s best regions for vanilla growing. Our team closely examines each bean to ensure it meets our exacting quality standards, often rejecting more than we purchase. We then use our proprietary cold extraction process which preserves more than 300 distinctive flavor compounds. Application Inspiration: Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste can be used as a direct replacement for extract when you want the distinctive look of vanilla bean specks. Toss it with strawberries and serve with whipped cream for a delicious, fruity dessert • Sweet ideas: crème anglaise, crème brûlée, custards, puddings, gelato, ice cream, sauces, honey-vanilla spread • Savory ideas: glazes for poultry, seafood and pork • Beverage ideas: milkshakes, coffee flavoring • Other ideas: add to oatmeal and yogurt
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches