Brand: Meluka Honey
- ORGANIC HONEY: Unpasteurized honey with no added sugar, additives or preservatives
- AUSTRALIAN HONEY: Meluka Australia’s tea tree honey infuses organic tea tree extract with our raw, organic honey
- DELICIOUS WELLNESS: The goodness of mother nature’s healing power to soothe cold and sore throat symptoms naturally
- ANTIOXIDANT BOOST: Experience the combination of raw honey and tea tree’s high antioxidant properties
- WILD AUSTRALIA: Pure honey from bees foraging from native Australian flora within the Bungawalbin Valley
Details: Post harvest, we carefully infuse our native organic honey with our unique aqueous tea tree extract sustainably produced from the healthy leaves of mother trees that growth within our old growth forest. Some of these cherished mother trees are over 1000-year-old! What’s the difference between tea tree extract and tea tree oil? Meluka Australia’s signature tea tree extract is produced via a different extraction method to tea tree oil, that is produced by steam distillation of the tea tree leaves and branches. It’s an aqueous (water-based) extract that delivers the signature antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of tea tree. Meluka’s tea tree range of honey adopts the Tea Tree Factor (TTF) rating system, a unique rating system assessing the level of tea tree extract infusion, certified organic status, origin and traceability back to the master beekeeper. A multi-active honey full of antioxidants and healing properties, tea tree honey is a sore throat soother and an effective cold symptom remedy. For daily use, take 1-2 tsp or for targeted use, 2-4 tsp or more if required. Aid to your digestive health and stay hydrated with citrus and honey. Do you have trouble drinking water during the day or maybe don’t enjoy the taste of plain water? We love a little morning ritual of preparing our water bottle with a few slices of lemon, lime or orange and a teaspoon of tea tree honey. Tea tree honey is an effective wound aid. Meluka’s tea tree honey is infused with our signature tea tree extract, delivering the signature anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties of tea tree. Apply topically to burns, wounds, and other skin conditions and cover with appropriate protection. It’s also safe to use for wounds, cuts and grazes on your pets! Choose the strength of Meluka’s tea tree honey that suits you, whether its TTF24 for a milder infusion, or our TTF32 for a stronger infusion, and incorporate this powerful honey into your daily health regime.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches