- 【Food-Grade Stainless Steel Stock Pot for Quality Lifestyle】Made from premium 18/10 Food-Grade stainless steel with a mirrored exterior, bright, elegant, beautiful, and of great quality, 100% PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium Free. Built with pour spouts on both left and right side and interior measurement marks. Well-loved classic appearance with practical design will make you fall in love with cooking!
- 【Induction Stovetop Ready & Tri-ply Base for Even and Quick Heating】Heavy gauge base with triple layers steel provides durable, Rust-proof, Quick, and Even heat conduction with no hot spots, help saving energy! Suitable for ALL cooktops including induction and Ceramic Glass top. Best stockpot with lid & cooking pot!
- 【Ergonomic Steel Handle & Tempered Glass Lids for Secure and Easy Cooking】Tempered glass lids withstand heat up to 300℉/149℃, vented holes let steam escape to keep visibility while cooking and avoid over-boiling. Carefully designed ergonomically steel handle returns stay-cool, safe secure grip, and easy control performance. Safety first!
- 【Dishwasher Safe, Oven & Broiler Safe to 500 ℉ /260 ℃】Full stainless steel stockpot is dishwasher safe, oven & broiler safe, and freezer-storage safe. But please NOTE always use potholders to avoid scalding. And wooden or plastic utensils are recommended. For more detailed user and care instructions please refer to the documents or contact us directly.
- 【Aftermarket Service & Warranty】We strive to provide quality products as well as great customer service. All of our cookware has been fully tested and inspected(See the videos we provided). Just feel free to contact us if you have any problems, we provide responsive & friendly customer service, let's make it right!
Details: MOBUTA cookware - Use & Care Instructions QUICKSTART TIPS : Remove all labels and packaging materials. *Please discard all the packing materials before use, as failure may create a fire hazard. Wash cookware in warm, soapy water, then rinses and dry using a soft cloth or paper towel. For cookware with a non-stick interior, it is recommended to 'season' the pan prior to first use. 1 Wash the cookware thoroughly and dry. 2 Heat each pan on low for 30 seconds, remove from heat and put one tablespoon of vegetable oil in each pan. 3 Rub the oil over the entire surface with a paper towel. *Repeat these re-season steps above after every 10 dishwasher cycles or if accidental overheating occurs. GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Keep children away from the stovetop, and never leave cookware unattended while cooking. Make sure your cooktop is level and cleaning. Dishwasher Safe and Oven Safe up to 500 ℉ /260 ℃ for Stainless Steel cookware set, Medium heat, and Handwashing was Recommended. Kindly place on heat-resistant surfaces and wait for your cookware to cool before cleaning. Plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils are recommended for the best long-term results. Tempered glass lids are oven safe to 300 ℉ /149 ℃. Do not combine cookware to be a double boiler. Do not use glass lids that have cracks, chips, or scratches, and do not attempt to make repairs to damaged cookware. Do not place hot glass lids under cold water. Overheating or the iron in the water might cause brown or blue stains, but this does not mean defect, specific steel cleaner or adding lemon juice or vinegar to your regular cleaning would be a solution. *For More Detailed using and care instructions please refer to the documents or contact us directly.
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.2 x 5.9 inches