Brand: OBR KING
- Chemical-Free & Non-coating: The skillet is made of gray cast iron with a unique non-coating design, which ensures even heating and not easy to stick. While maintaining the nutritional content of food, let your family enjoy healthy and delicious dishes
- Pour Spout & Stripe Design: The grill pan features a stripe surface, which not only helps with healthy cooking but also will leave proper char marks on food. It also features a pour spout which allows you to easily pour away the excess grease from your food, easier to maneuver and healthier
- Practical Cast Iron Grill Pan: This frying pan is suitable for sear, fry, saute, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil.Works well with steak, vegetables, bacon, eggplant, garlic, bratwurst, zucchini and more
- Applicable: The cast iron pan can be used on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires (Except for microwave). It is not only a nice cookware for home use, but also an ideal choice for camping, hiking, climbing, hunting or just go for a picnic
- Clean and Care: Let the grill pan to cool down before cleaning, because sudden temperature changes may cause it to broken. After cleaning, heat the pan on the stove over medium-low heat until the remaining water evaporates. Please not to soak it or store it near wet pot/pan. Dry it thoroughly, then coat it with a very light layer of oil while it’s still warm or after reheating. This will prevent the pan from rusting. Following its cleaning and care methods, cast iron pans can be used for decades
Details: Product Description: Material: Cast Iron Color: Black Size: 9inch / 23cm, Handle Length: 4.84inch / 12.3cm, Depth: 1.18inch / 3cm Net Weight: 1840g Package Include: 1*Cast Iron Skillet Care & Maintenance Instructions: 1. Please season the grill pan when you use it for the first time: heat it on medium-low heat and rub some cooking oil all over it before use. Let the pan cool so the oil is absorbed, then wipe and use it. You can repeat these steps to get better seasoning. 2. let the used grill pan to cool down before cleaning, because sudden temperature changes may cause it to crack or broken 3. Recommend rinsing the cast iron skillet with hot water and mild scrubbers.Soap is not recommended, because it will damage the layer of seasoning. Use a tiny bit of mild dish soap if necessary, rinse and fully dry. 4. Do not let the pan soak in water or air dry. 5. After cleaning, heat the pan on the stove with a medium-low heat until the remaining water evaporates. Dry it thoroughly, and then coat it with a very light layer of oil while it’s still warm or after you’ve reheated it. Store the pan that way for your next use. 6.Start heating on medium-low heat and ramp up as the pan heats. It is not recommended to start heating a cast iron pan on high heat. 7.Be careful when handling the frying pan, as it retains heat for a long time and heats very evenly, which means the handle is hot. Please use the handle cover or pot holders to handle the warm/hot pan to avoid scalding. And the pan is heavy so you have to hold it tight and you’ll probably drop it if you don’t protect yourself from the heat. 8. If your cast iron frying pan is rusty, the issue can be easily resolved with a good scrubbing, thorough rinse and re-seasoning.
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 10.5 x 2.5 inches