Brand: Bee Harmony
- PRODUCT OF BRAZIL: High-quality forage lands in South America’s largest country provide the floral source for this USDA-certified Brazilian Raw Organic honey, produced without the use of pesticides and antibiotics. When you taste this robust-flavored, darker-colored honey, you‘ll detect a mix of sources, with the most pronounced notes coming from eucalyptus.
- PREMIUM RAW HONEY with natural pollen and enzymes. Packed and sealed with care in clear glass jars.
- Sourced from trusted, select beekeepers committed to tending bees responsibly. We handcraft our premium raw honey for the love of bees, using responsible practices that respect the environment.
- U.S. Grade A, Strained, Kosher for Passover, True Source Certified, Product of Brazil.
- The perfect sweetener or sugar substitute to add into smoothies, yogurt parfaits, salad dressings, marinades or baked goods.
Details: We source our Brazilian Raw Organic honey from the lush tropical regions of Brazil. Produced without the use of pesticides and antibiotics, and tasted and tested to meet our strict quality standards, this offers a softer, clearer color and more delicate flavor than typical organic honeys. Handcrafted by the harmony of bees and people, then packed and sealed with care, Bee Harmony comes in a clear glass jar so you can see the color and clarity of the honey for yourself. Enjoy this premium raw honey with natural pollens and enzymes, from beekeepers tending their honeybees using responsible practices that keep them healthy and thriving.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.2 x 5.1 inches