- USDA Certified Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder - Batch Tested Gluten Free
- Anthony's Organic Dutch Processed Cocoa is dark and rich in color with a high fat content of 20-22%
- Product of Latin America, Packed in California
- Use for baking, chocolate-making, no-bake recipes, and even spice rubs for meat!
- Great for plant based, raw, gluten free, paleo, vegan, and organic recipes!
Details: Did you know chocolate originally comes from a fruit? Each fruit pod of the cocoa tree contains 40-50 seeds, aka cocoa beans. These beans are finely ground into cocoa powder.
Anthony's Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder has a dark and rich color with a high fat content of 20-22%. This percentage refers to the amount of cocoa butter left in the powder during processing. Compared to regular cocoa powder, our Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder is Dutch processed (alkalized), resulting in a smooth, dark chocolatey flavor with less acidity. Due to it's relatively low acidity, our Dutched Cocoa is usually used along with baking powder, while regular cocoa powder calls for baking soda in recipes. Use Anthony's Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder in baking, chocolate-making, no-bake recipes, and even spice rubs for meat!
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.0 x 2.4 inches