Brand: Naked Wild Honey
- ETHICALLY SOURCED AND TRACEABLE: Made from bees foraging a variety of wildflowers across two distinct regions in Brazil — the northeast region, which produces a lighter-colored, delicately flavored honey, and the tropical southern region, home to a darker honey with a noticeably robust flavor. Our Organic raw and unfiltered honey is produced without the use of pesticides and antibiotics, and retains natural pollen and enzymes.
- 48 Ounce (3LB) bulk size perfect for ingredient use, foodservice and restaurants.
- RAW HONEY, THAT'S IT: Sweetly robust, full-bodied flavor and aroma.
- The perfect sweetener or sugar substitute to add into smoothies, yogurt parfaits, salad dressings, marinades or baked goods.
- Made in the U.S.A. and abroad, completely traceable and True Source Certified
Details: Naked Wild Honey. There's not a better way to describe this raw organic wildflower honey sourced ethically and produced carefully by a select group of Brazilian beekeepers. A wholesome product strained and gently processed to retain pollen and enzymes, with a delightful full-bodied flavor and aroma that makes anything it touches more wonderful. Drizzle it on toast, biscuits, cereals, muffins or fruit. Swirl it into teas, coffee, smoothies, dressings and marinades. But that's just a start. Let your imagination go wild. Naked wild, that is. 100% honey. Raw. Unfiltered. Unfooled with.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.4 x 3.9 inches