Brand: Tragano Greek Organics
Color: Light amber
- SMALL-BATCH ORGANIC: Artisanal Greek Organic Honey - USDA Certified Organic - Made in Greece by a single producer.
- UNIQUE CRETAN FLORA: Collected from the unique flora and brushwood of the Greek island of Crete, like thyme, sage, mountain tea (Sideritis Syriaca), Cretan ebony (ebenus cretica) that grow in a unique high altitude, moderate island temperature microclimate.
- PURE & RAW: Raw, unfiltered and cold-pressed, our organic honey is traditionally extracted and collected to preserve all its uniquely natural organoleptic characteristics.
- TASTE & QUALITY: Harvested in the Spring, our organic honey is full bodied, light in color and high in nutritional value. It is a true wellness gift and an integral part of the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- ENJOY: Enjoy atop Greek yogurt, drizzled onto baked Brie or aged hard cheeses like Cheddar, manchego or parmesan, mixed into extra virgin olive oil and lemon for a healthy salad dressing. Use as a natural sweetener in desserts or stirred into your tea or coffee.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches