- Perfect Size For Single Serving Desserts And Souffles: Set of 8pcs, the 6 ounces ramekins measure 3.5 inches in diameter and 1.97 inches high. They are ideal for serving pudding, creme brulee, dressings, sauces, jam, appetizers, and side dishes like olives and bruschetta.
- High Quality White Glazed Porcelain: non-toxic healthy porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic. Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe so they can withstand any temperature and move easily from the oven to the freezer to your dining table.
- Won't Absorb Odor, Flavor Or Color: Glazed thick porcelain is with elegant appearance, eco-friendly and versatile, unlike plastic. Never worry about harmful toxins leaching into your food after multiple uses. Sturdy and durable. These ramekins will always look great on any table.
- Stackable And Easy Cleaning Up: These souffle dishes are stackable and won't take up a lot of space in your cupboard. Easy to clean, you can wash them with detergent and hot water or place them into your dishwasher directly.
- 100% Quality Guarantee: We are really confident that the white porcelain ramekins will be your best choice. We provide the highest quality products and best customer service.If you are not satisfied with the porcelain ramekins, contact us with in 30 days for a hassle-free full refund.
Details: Measurement:3.5'' / 9cm in diameter, 1.97'' / 5cm in height Package: you will get one set of 8pcs porcelain ramekins! The uses of mini porcelain ramekins are endless! Not only are they perfect for individual crème brulée, soufflés, custards, puddings and cobblers, but a great condiment holder for dips and spreads, salt & pepper, pickles, olives, assorted nuts or chocolates. Let's start your chef journey now! How to make a creme brulee? 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). 2. Whisk the 4 cups cream, 6 egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix it all up until it gets nice and creamy. 3. Pour this mixture into ramekin dishes. 4. Place the ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the baking pan with hot water about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking every 10 minutes after 35-40 minutes. 5. Remove the ramekin dishes from the baking pan, refrigerate them at least 2 hours. 6. When ready to serve, sprinkle a thin layer of the light sugar on the top of each. Use a kitchen blowtorch to evenly melt and caramelize the sugar.
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 10.8 x 3.1 inches