Brand: Rumi Spice
- ETHIOPIAN BERBERE: The backbone of Ethiopian and Eritrean cooking, berbere is a spice blend that encompasses the beautiful and distinctive flavor of the North African region. Spicy, peppery, and mildly sweet, our Berbere packs some serious flavor.
- HIGH QUALITY: Use to complement the inherent sweetness of any pork dish. Rumi Spice sources top quality spices sourced directly from farmers and producers, using the highest standards in organic and fair trade agriculture for our spice blends.
- USES: Mix with oil or water to make a marinade or paste for beef, poultry, pork, and seafood. Use it as a base for stews, soups, and sauces. Season vegetables, grains and legumes and fruits like apples, mangos, peaches.
- INGREDIENTS: Rumi Spice Black Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne, Urfa Chile, Coriander, Cardamom, Mace, Fenugreek, Cassia, Ginger. All of our spices and seasonings are salt-free and packaged by hand to ensure maximum quality and freshness.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: We bring flavorful, ethically sourced and socially responsible spices from Afghanistan while catalyzing sustainable rural economic development, which provides countless jobs to Afghan farmers and women who harvest and process.
Details: Black Cumin Spice Blend
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.5 x 2.3 inches