- Pink Himalayan salt is a type of rock salt from the Punjab region of Pakistan, near the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Pink Himalayan salt is chemically similar to table salt. It contains up to 98 percent sodium chloride.
- People use this type of salt and common table salt in the same way: As part of cooking, to season meals, and to preserve food.
- Blocks of pink salt sometimes become serving dishes, cooking surfaces, and cutting boards. Some people also use pink Himalayan salt in place of bath salts.
- Soeos takes your satisfaction as our highest priority. let us know anytime for questions and concerns, as we value your voice to make things right.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches