Brand: Tastefully Simple
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS MEANS GREAT TASTE – The delicious flavors of spinach, dill and garlic fill this Spinach & Herb Seasoning. You won't find preservatives, gluten, or hydrogenated fat in this kosher dairy seasoning mix.
- CONVENIENT AND SIMPLE TO USE – Whenever you want to boost the flavor of pasta salad, quiche, potato salad, burgers, rice and more, reach for Spinach & Herb Seasoning. Combine with sour cream or mayonnaise for a delicious classic spinach dip.
- ENHANCE NATURAL FLAVORS – Designed to enhance the flavor of all your favorite dishes, we use only natural and high–quality ingredients, prepared with the utmost care to create flavor you can see!
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS – We don’t use any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. We don’t use preservatives or hydrogenated fats. Feel good about enjoying a product free from artificial ingredients. Also certified kosher–dairy by Kof–K, it also contains no gluten ingredients and supports Dash, Keto, and Paleo lifestyles.
- FEMALE FOUNDED – Tastefully Simple is a woman owned business based in Alexandria, Minnesota, USA. For 25 years, our business has been run by founder, Jill Blashack Strahan and is proud to offer TS Eatwell products that are free from artificial flavors, color, preservatives, sweeteners and hydrogenated fats. Since 1995, we’ve been proud to donate more than $7 million to worthwhile causes and organizations, both locally and nationally. All of our products are backed with our Love It Guarantee
You can see the natural goodness in every jar of Spinach & Herb Seasoning. Garden-fresh taste makes a crowd-pleasing dip, or shake into potato and pasta salad or eggs. Takes quiche to a new level of delicious.
Spinach flakes, onion, minced green onion, dill, garlic.
RECIPE: Garlic Garlic Beef Stroganoff
Active Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 4-8 hours
1½ pounds cubed beef stew meat
2 cups beef broth
1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh button mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning, divided
2 tablespoons Spinach & Herb Seasoning, divided
2 tablespoons water
1½ tablespoons cornstarch
1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
Prepared egg noodles
1. In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine first 4 ingredients, 1½ tablespoons Garlic Garlic Seasoning and 1½ tablespoons Spinach & Herb Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
2. In small bowl, whisk together water and cornstarch; stir into slow cooker until thickened.
3. Stir in cream cheese, remaining ½ tablespoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning and remaining ½ tablespoon Spinach & Herb Seasoning until melted and creamy.
Serve over egg noodles.
Makes 6 servings.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches