Brand: Jenaer Glas
- Mouth blown borosilicate glass teapot with glass lid and filter; 50.6 ounce capacity
- Designed by Wilhelm Wagenfeld in 1931
- Features a glass lid and filter
- Part of the Wagenfeld collection: a paradigm of design in the Bauhaus tradition; featured in many international design museums
- Dishwasher safe; non porous surface for easy cleaning
Details: Jenaer GlasChocolate Glass Jenaer Glas – The Collector’s Choice For nearly 100 years, Jenaer Glas has been highly prized by collectors in Europe and America. True to its Bauhaus design roots, today’s Jenaer Glas is still simple and elegant. The finest in German glassware, Jenaer Glas is both collectible and practical. Beautiful enough to proudly display, yet affordable enough to use everyday. Generations have loved and handed down Jenaer Glass pieces. Now, they’ve bee discovered by a whole new generation of collectors! Add a distinctive touch to your table – with Jenaer Glass. Jenaer GlasWagenfeld Glass Teapot About Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of quality tableware for high-end restaurants and hotels globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market.
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches