- Premium vanilla sugar made with real vanilla - Made using golden raw sugar infused with pure vanilla extract and carefully blended with finely ground vanilla beans
- Versatile and indulgent sweetener – Stir through coffee or tea, or dust over crème brûlée, pancakes, or baking
- Vanilla hand-selected from the vines in Tonga – Heilala Vanilla Beans are picked at the right time for ripeness to ensure the best quality vanilla flavor for your recipes
- Pure simple ingredients – Made with Raw Sugar, Pure Vanilla Powder, and Pure Vanilla Extract | Gluten free, Kosher Dairy Certified
- Sustainably & ethically sourced - Partnering with farmers providing infrastructure and employment to families and communities throughout the Kingdom of Tonga
Details: Heilala Vanilla began as an aid project following on from a devastating cyclone in 2002. Heilala Vanilla is grown on a family plantation on the small island of Tonga in the South Pacific (close to Fiji). Heilala Vanilla has full traceability across a vertically integrated supply chain from plantation to plate, empowering women and our team of growers by providing employment, income and a sense of pride and purpose. Since the company's small beginnings a partnership with growers throughout Tonga has developed. Heilala Vanilla is a consistent, high quality, safe and natural vanilla, benefiting all partners along the value chain and loved by chefs and foodies around the world. Heilala Vanilla is hand-picked, single estate vanilla, grown in the Pacific Island Kingdom of Tonga, one of the most pure and natural growing environments in the world. With many awards and accolades, Heilala Vanilla Paste is the world's most awarded vanilla and loved by Michelin chefs around the world.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.9 x 0.7 inches