- Heavy enamel-on-cast iron construction with a microporous, matte black interior offers enjoyable cooking without safety worries.Oil is absorbed into the micropores of the enameled cast iron,creating a non-stick surface highly resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Condensation rings on the underside of the heavy lid act to circulate moisture,continuously redirecting moisture back into the food you are cooking to lock in moisture and flavor.
- Gas, electric,oven and open fire safe on low to medium heat.Cast iron exterior offers the benefits of even heat conductivity and distribution;the bottom may be darkened if it is used over open fire.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.Cleaning by hand may help improve its durability.To remove difficult stains, soak in warm water for 1 to 2 hours or longer,and then use baking soda or neutral detergent to clean them off.Wash with regular detergent and water.Do not clean with a stainless-steel wire ball or other tools that may leave scratches.
- The raw material production technology of this pot is the traditional production method adopted for hundreds of years. It has passed food-grade safety testing and certification to ensure human health and safety.This dutch oven can be used on nearly all cooking surfaces, including induction, electric, gas and ceramic stoves.(Up to 1112℉) It can even be used in the oven, up to 400℉
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.8 x 4.8 inches