Brand: WM Bartleet & Sons 1750
- Premium quality White porcelain. This classic tall ramekin pot is ideal for preparing and serving individual portions of crème Brule, desserts and savoury dishes
- Stylish traditional design and an icon of the kitchen, perfect for Soufflé, cheese, egg and meat baked dishes, starters or sides
- The multi-use ceramic kitchen cooking and baking dish is best for chocolate molten cake, Soufflé, gratins and potted shrimps
- Durable and versatile serve ware, classical White crockery baking dish, super for home and catering use, smooth gloss glaze finish
- High quality vitrified porcelain, dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe, Easily stored with other tableware
Details: Our Wm Bartleet & Sons Set of 2 English designed white lidded porcelain deep ramekin dishes are a classic of the English and French kitchen. Ideal for preparing, baking, cooking and serving individual portions in a small mould for starters, main course, sides or dessert. It is perfect for cheese, egg, meat baked foods and sweet desserts, best for dips, individual pate, salsa, lava cake, soufflé, crème brûleé, ice cream, raspberry mousse, molten chocolate cake, egg coddler, potted shrimps, party nibbles and many more. An essential classic kitchen crockery baking cocotte is super for home or catering use. High quality vitrified porcelain with a smooth glaze finish, easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 9cm (Diameter) x 9cm (High). Wm Bartleet & Sons – established 1750 have created beautiful collections of tableware, cookware and home accessories for practical and reliable use. Premium quality multi-functional, oven to tableware and durable porcelain products. Every detail of the product and its use is scrutinised to create products you will want to rely on and use every single day.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.9 x 5.1 inches