Brand: MHSH ZYYN
- [PREMIUM CARBON STEEL WOK] Our traditional Chinese iron wok is made of 100% black carbon steel with fast heating and even heat distribution, which can save you more time to cook and preserve more nutrients and flavors with every cooking. In addition, this 12.5" carbon steel pan is naturally non-sticky once seasoned, and its non-stickiness will be better after each use. It is a perfect wok pan for stir-frying, searing meat, deep-frying, braising and steaming!
- [HEALTHY IRON WOK] Uniquely crafted by our team of master craftsmen in China, our wok pan does not contain any chemical coating, and the flat-bottomed design makes it more suitable for induction cookers, gas stoves, electric stoves, halogen stove etc. Cooking vegetables in an iron pot can greatly reduce the loss of vitamin C in vegetables, and also provide iron supplement to prevent iron deficiency anemia. Like cast iron wok, our carbon steel wok needs to be seasoned before use.
- [DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT] The surface of the stir fry pan is nitriding processed to improve its durability, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance, making it less likely to rust. Fish Scale Shape Design makes it more durable and effectively reduces scratches and the possibility of food sticking. Our iron pan is thin and light, weighs less than 3 pounds, you can easily use it to cook delicious and healthy meals.
- [DETACHABLE WOODEN HANDLE] The wood handle can be detachable without tools required and is easy to store. The hanging ring on handle is designed for hanging storage, which is easy to dry and saves kitchen space. The engineered solid wood handle can keep your hands cool feeling and won't burn when cooking at high temperature.
- [SATISFACTION GUARANTEE] Your satisfaction is our TOP Priority. If you are not satisfied with this non-stick wok pan, please feel free to contact us, we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
Details: Why Choose Carbon Steel Wok? The carbon steel wok heats up quickly and conducts heat evenly. It can withstand high temperature to ensure that there’s no toxic at high temperature. It is non-sticky once seasoned, which can significantly reduce the need for butter and oil, and its non-stickiness will be better after each use. With proper care and maintenance, it will last forever. How to Season? Step 1: Wash the wok in hot water with liquid detergent and sponge brush. Step 2: Use a dry cloth to dry the water in wok. Step 3: Place the wok over a medium-low heat. Heat the wok, carefully turn and tilt the wok so that the heat spreads. The whole heating will take about 3 minutes. Step 4: Turn the heat down to low. Use oil to cover the whole wok surface, and heat the wok on low heat for about 6-8 minutes. Turn off the heat source and wipe the wok with kitchen paper. You will see a black residue on the paper. Repeat this step 3-4 times until no black residue comes up on the paper. Step5: After seasoning, put it for two hours, then use it. Please Note: This is an iron wok, please keep it dry after cleaning to prevent it from being rusted. Package Includes: 1x Carbon Steel Wok 1x Wooden Lid 1x Wooden Spatula
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 13.6 x 5.1 inches